Available in both Offline and Online Modes.
First Test is on October 21
There will be 10 tests. 8 sectional and 2 full length.
The program consists of the following components.
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper-1 Part A
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper - 2 Part B
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper 2 Part A
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper 2 Part B
- 2 Simulated Tests
So, every test is of 250 Marks and to be attempted in 3 hours
- Tests will be evaluated by the Faculty himself through a unique part-wise system which will also help inculcate self-evaluative traits after a point in you. This will improve your judgement in separating a good from bad answer.
- Evaluated copies will be given before the next test so that you can course correct with the given inputs
- Test questions will be discussed after evaluation, giving students the standard approach in UPSC to fetch more marks.
- Pdf material used for the above discussion videos will also be provided for quicker revision
- Direct conversation with the faculty in case you need further clarification on the paper evaluated
Exclusive Current Classes!!
Additionally, it will be supplemented by classes, which will cover the following components . This is a free initiative to help the aspirants attempting Mains 2020.
- Classes for all the current events of past one and half year relevant for the optional after Prelims
- Pdf material of the above Current Class videos will also be provided
VISIT OUR OFFICE / CALL US ON 99644 32222 TO KNOW MORE
You can pay/transfer the fees and mail us the reference number and screenshot of transaction along with your full name and contact details to email@example.com or WhatsApp or Telegram it to 9964432222 with your email id. Account details given below:
Beneficiary name: MANIFEST LEARNING
AXIS Bank account number: 919020072648736