Available in both Offline and Online Modes.
First Test is on Feb 4
There will be 10 tests. 8 sectional and 2 full length.
The program consists of the following components.
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper-1 Part A
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper - 2 Part B
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper 2 Part A
- 2 Sectional Tests for Paper 2 Part B
- 2 Simulated Tests
So, every test is of 250 Marks and to be attempted in 3 hours
- Tests will be evaluated by the Faculty himself through a unique part-wise system which will also help inculcate self-evaluative traits after a point in you. This will improve your judgement in separating a good from bad answer.
- Evaluated copies will be given before the next test so that you can course correct with the given inputs
- Test questions will be discussed after evaluation, giving students the standard approach in UPSC to fetch more marks.
- Pdf material used for the above discussion videos will also be provided for quicker revision
- Direct conversation with the faculty in case you need further clarification on the paper evaluated
VISIT OUR OFFICE / CALL US ON 99644 32222 TO KNOW MORE
You can pay/transfer the fees and mail us the reference number and screenshot of transaction along with your full name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp or Telegram it to 9964432222 with your email id. Account details given below:
Beneficiary name: MANIFEST LEARNING
AXIS Bank account number: 919020072648736