*Available in both Offline and Online modes
* First test is on October 23,2021
There will be 12 tests (8 Sectional and 4 Full length Tests)
The program will consist of the following components.
- 2 sectional tests for Paper I Part A before Prelims
- 2 sectional tests for Paper II Part A before Prelims
- 2 sectional tests for Paper I Part B
- 2 sectional tests for Paper II Part B after Prelims
- 4 full-length comprehensive tests paper wise
• Sectional tests will be of 1.5 hours duration and will consist of 8 to 9 questions.
• Full-length tests will be of 3 hours duration and will be designed on the lines of UPSC paper s.
- Tests will be evaluated by the Faculty himself through a unique part-wise system which will also help inculcate self-evaluative traits after a point in you. This will improve your judgement in separating a good from bad answer.
- Evaluated copies will be given before the next test so that you can course correct with the given inputs
- Test questions will be discussed after evaluation, giving students the standard approach in UPSC to fetch more marks.
- Pdf material of the pots used for discussion videos.
- Direct talk with the faculty in case you need further clarification on the paper evaluated
Exclusive Current Material!!
Additionally, it will be supplemented by current pdf material , which will cover important topics of the year relevant for Mains .